JN0-231 Questions with Answers PDF
- Questions and Answers in PDF
- Practice Test on Request
- Free Sample Download
- 24/7 Live Chat Customer Support (Technical and Sales)
Juniper Security-Associate JN0-231 Certification Exam Guide
The Juniper JNCIA-SEC is the associate-level certification for college graduates and professionals after passing the JN0-231 exam. It is basically for individuals who are involved in networking and know a little bit about Juniper Networks Junos OS for SRX Series devices.
JN0-231 Exam Details
There are 65 questions on the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) Exam. Furthermore, you will have 90 minutes to answer them.
In addition, all of the JN0231 exam questions are in a multiple-choice format. Moreover, the cost of the exam is $200. The passing score is roughly 60 to 70 percent, and your score as to whether you pass or fail is shown immediately.
Juniper Security-Associate Exam Course Content
Below is mentioned the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) course content;
- Concepts or general features of SRX Series devices, including interfaces, hardware, initial configuration, traffic flow/security processing, and vSRX, must be identified.
- Identify the ideas or general operation of Junos security objects such as security zones, screens, addresses, and address books.
- Describe the ideas behind, benefits of, and how security policies like zone-based policies, global policies, application firewalls, unified security policies, IPS/IDP, and integrated user firewalls work.
- Explain how Sky ATP works, including how it generally works and blocks threats.
- Explain the ideas behind, benefits of, and how NAT works, including source NAT, destination NAT, and static NAT.
- Explain how IPsec VPNs (IPsec tunnel formation, IPsec traffic processing, and IPsec site-to-site VPNs) work and their advantages.
- Determine what UTM means and how it operates, including web filtering, antivirus software, and spam filters.
- Explain how J-Web, Sky Enterprise, and Junos Space Security Director can be used to monitor, report, or log information.
Registration forJN0-231 Exam
Follow these steps to register for the JN0-231 Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) Certification:
- Firstly, Visit Juniper Networks’ official website.
- Scroll down to exam registration.
- Then, Pearson VUE will load.
- Next, click Exam registration under cert-manager ID.
- If you have a Juniper Networks account, sign in; otherwise, register.
- Follow the instructions and finish.
- After registration, you’ll get mail confirmation.
Security-Associate JNCIA-SEC Exam Preparation
You must prepare for your JN0231 exam using the study guide available on the official Juniper website. Moreover, all exam information is available in the study guide. You must register for an online course to study and understand the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC)exam objectives.
You can also prepare for the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) through various online guides and practice exam questions or dumps in order to increase chances of success in the examination.
Benefits of Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) Certification
As it is directly related to what employers want in network engineers. Because of this, the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) has shown a lot of good results;
- Adds to the credibility of a professional
- Increases your knowledge and skills, so you can take on more job responsibilities.
- Fills in as an easy proof of skill.
- Boost self-esteem
- Improves career options, pay scale, and career options.
Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) Jobs
There is a huge demand for the role of security associate in the USA. Furthermore, the salary pay range starts from $19,500 per year and goes up to $157,000 per year.
You can pass the JN0–231 exam if you study hard and use the proper preparation tools. So, if you want a promising future job, start with the Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC) certification to reach new heights of success in your career.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.