Professional-Cloud-Architect Certification Exam Information
The Professional-Cloud-Architect is a Google Cloud certification that recognizes individuals who have the skills and knowledge to design, develop, and manage secure, scalable, and highly available cloud solutions on the Google Cloud Platform (GAP).
To earn the certification, you need to pass the Professional-Cloud-Architect exam, which tests your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
|Exam Code||Professional Cloud Architect (PICA)|
|Recommended Practice Tests|
It’s important to note that the above information is subject to change, and it’s recommended that you refer to the official Google Cloud website for the most up-to-date information on the Professional Cloud Architect certification exam.
Additional information about the Professional Cloud Architect certification exam:
- The exam is designed to test your knowledge and skills in designing, developing, and managing secure, scalable, and highly available cloud solutions on the Google Cloud Platform.>/li>
- The exam consists of 50-60 multiple-choice and multiple-select questions, and you have 2 hours to complete it.
The passing score for the exam is 70% or higher.
- You can take the exam online or at an authorized testing center.
- The exam fee is $200 , and it’s non-refundable.
- If you don’t pass the exam, you can retake it after 14 days.
- The certification is valid for two years from the date you pass the exam, after which you’ll need to re certify.
- The certification can help you demonstrate your expertise in cloud architecture and increase your chances of getting hired or promoted in a cloud-related role.
It’s important to note that the recommended training, books, and practice tests listed above are not mandatory for taking the Professional Cloud Architect exam. However, they can help you prepare for the exam and gain a deeper understanding of cloud architecture concepts and practices.