CertsChief developed all of the content on its website independently, and the same holds true for its high standards. Except as expressly stated on www.CertsChief.com, none of the CertsChief Content, Products, or Materials are sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any other company.
- In the United States, other countries, or both, IBM and WebSphere® are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
- Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates own the registered trademark Oracle.
- Our Materials do not include authentic Microsoft and third-party questions and answers.
- In the United States and other countries, Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- In the United States and other countries, Novell, CNE, and CNA are registered trademarks/servicemarks of Novell, Inc.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and all other Microsoft-related trademarks/servicemarks are registered trademarks/servicemarks in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. and its related logos are Trademarks or Registered Trademarks in the United States and certain other countries.
- The use of any acronym or term on or within any CertsChief product, website, content, or other documentation should not be seen as an infringement of trademarks, logos, or services marks.
- As best as possible, all efforts have been made to respect any third-party trademark and service mark usage on our CertsChief products, however, we cannot verify if that information is correct.
- Red Hat, Inc. owns the trademarks RED HAT®, RHCE, and their related logos.
- Linus Torvalds owns the trademark Linux in the United States, other countries, or both.
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks mentioned in this document or on the CertifyGuide website, product, or content belong to their respective owners.