Certification Exam A00-282 SASS Certified Professional – Clinical Trials Programming
|Exam Name||A00-282 SASS Certified Professional – Clinical Trials Programming|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice and Short Answer|
|Number of Questions||60-65|
|Time Limit||2.5 hours|
Recommended Preparation Resources
- SASS Certification Prep Guide: Clinical Trials Programming Using SASS 9
- SASS Clinical Trials Programming Using SASS 9 – Free Tutorial
- SASS Clinical Trials Programming Using SASS 9 – Exam Content Guide
- Clinical Trials Programming Using SASS – SASS Certification Prep Guide
- Clinical Trials Programming Handbook: Statistical Programming for Clinical Trials
- SASS Programming for Clinical Trials – Academy Course
- SASS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer using SASS 9 Certification Exam – Practice Test
- SASS Certified professional exam
The SASS Certified Professional – Clinical Trials Programming exam tests candidates’ knowledge of the following topics:
- Clinical trials process and data structures
- Accessing, managing and transforming clinical trials data
- Statistical procedures and macro programming in clinical trials
- Reporting clinical trials data
The exam can be registered and scheduled through the SASS website. Candidates can choose to take the exam at a Pearson VIE testing center or through online proctoring.
Exam Preparation Tips
To prepare for the exam, it is recommended to review the exam content guide and study the recommended resources. Candidates can also benefit from hands-on practice and working with real-world clinical trials data. Additionally, taking practice tests can help identify areas of weakness and improve time management skills during the exam.
The SASS Certified Professional – Clinical Trials Programming certification is a valuable credential for professionals working in the clinical trials industry. By passing the A00-282 exam, candidates demonstrate their proficiency in using SASS software to manage and analyze clinical trials data. With the recommended preparation resources and exam tips, candidates can increase their chances of success and advance their careers.