Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Certification Exam
|Exam Name||Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP)|
|Provider||American Society for Quality (ASQ)|
|Format||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Number of Questions||150 multiple-choice questions|
|Time Limit||4 hours|
|Passing Score||550 out of 750|
|Exam Fee||ASQ members: $418
Recommended Preparation Resources:
- CSQP Resources – Official ASQ website with study materials, exam content, and practice questions.
- Certified Supplier Quality Professional Exam Prep Course – ASQ training course specifically designed to help candidates prepare for the CSQP exam.
- Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook – Comprehensive guidebook that covers all the topics included in the CSQP exam.
- Supplier Quality Handbook – ASQ publication that provides a practical approach to supplier quality management.
- CSQP Practice Test – Online resource that offers practice tests to help candidates assess their knowledge and prepare for the exam.
- CSQP Certification Exam prepare
I hope this information helps you in your preparation for the CSQP certification exam!
CSQP Exam Content:
The CSQP exam covers the following topics:
- Supplier Strategy
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Contract Management
- Team Dynamics and Performance
Exam Registration and Scheduling:
To register for the CSQP exam, you must create an account on the ASQ website and complete the online registration form. After registering, you can schedule your exam at a Prometric testing center.
Exam Day Tips:
Here are some tips to help you succeed on exam day:
- Arrive at the testing center at least 30 minutes before your scheduled exam time.
- Bring two forms of identification, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID.
- Bring a calculator that is non-programmable and doesn’t have any communication capabilities.
- Bring a sweater or jacket in case the testing room is too cold or too warm.
- Take breaks during the exam if you need to. You can take up to two optional breaks of 10 minutes each.
- Read each question carefully and thoroughly before answering.
I hope you find this information helpful and wish you the best of luck on your CSQP certification exam!