DP- 100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Certification Exam Information
|Course Full Name||Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure|
|Time Duration||180 minutes|
|Number of Questions and Answers||40-60 questions|
|Exam Fee||165 USD|
|Format||Multiple choice, multiple response, drag and drop, and scenario-based questions|
|Language||English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese|
|Prerequisites||No prerequisites, but Microsoft recommends knowledge of Azure fundamentals and experience with data science concepts and machine learning workflows|
|Validity for Certification||Valid for 2 years|
Recommended Preparation Resources
- Microsoft Learn: DP100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- Microsoft Official Practice Test: DP100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- Exam Ref DP100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure by Raju Shrivastava: Exam Ref DP100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- DP-100 Study Guide by Jose Chinchilla, David Crook, and Sudhanshu Hate: DP100 Study Guide: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
- DP-100 exam preparation
DP100 Exam Objectives
The DP100 certification exam measures the following skills and knowledge:
- Planning and creating a data science solution on Azure
- Preparing data for modeling
- Performing feature engineering
- Selecting and training a model
- Evaluating model performance
- Deploying models and monitoring
DP100 Further Preparation Guides
In addition to the recommended resources, here are some tips to help you prepare for the DP-100 exam:
- Get hands-on experience with Azure and data science concepts. The more you work with these technologies, the more comfortable you’ll be on the exam.
- Review the official Azure documentation on data science and machine learning to get a deeper understanding of the platform’s capabilities.
- Take practice exams to familiarize yourself with the types of questions and the format of the exam.
- Join online communities, such as the Azure AI Community, to ask questions, share knowledge, and learn from others preparing for the exam.
The DP-100 certification exam is a valuable credential for data scientists looking to demonstrate their expertise in designing and implementing data science solutions on Azure. With the right preparation and resources, you can confidently take and pass the exam, paving the way for future career opportunity in the field.