NHA-CET Questions with Answers PDF
- Questions and Answers in PDF
- Practice Test on Request
- Free Sample Download
- 24/7 Live Chat Customer Support (Technical and Sales)
NHA-CET Certified EKG Technician Exam
The NHA-CET Certified EKG Technician exam is a professional certification exam designed to test an individual’s knowledge and skills in electrocardiography (EKG). This exam is administered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA), a well-respected certifying organization in the healthcare industry. In this article, we will discuss the format and topics covered on the NHA-CET exam.
EKG Technician Exam Format
The NHA-CET exam is a computer-based exam that consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Test-takers have two hours to complete the exam. The exam is scored on a scale of 200 to 500, with a passing score of 390. The exam fee is $149.
The NHA-CET exam covers a wide range of topics related to EKGs, including anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system, cardiac cycle, EKG equipment and procedures, interpretation of EKG tracings, and emergency procedures.
Here are some of the main topics covered on the NHA-CET exam
1. Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiovascular System This section covers the structure and function of the heart and blood vessels. Test-takers should have a solid understanding of the different parts of the heart, including the atria, ventricles, and valves, as well as the different types of blood vessels and their functions.
2. Cardiac Cycle This section covers the different stages of the cardiac cycle, including atrial and ventricular depolarization and repolarization. Test-takers should be familiar with the different waves and segments of the EKG tracing and how they relate to the different stages of the cardiac cycle.
3. EKG Equipment and Procedures This section covers the different types of EKG equipment and how to properly set up and use them. Test-takers should be familiar with the different types of leads, electrodes, and cables used in EKGs, as well as how to properly prepare the patient for the test.
4. Interpretation of EKG Tracings This section covers how to interpret EKG tracings and identify different types of arrhythmias, conduction blocks, and other abnormalities. Test-takers should be familiar with the different criteria used to diagnose different types of arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, and heart blocks.
5. Emergency Procedures This section covers how to recognize and respond to different types of cardiac emergencies, including myocardial infarction, cardiac arrest, and shock. Test-takers should be familiar with the different medications and interventions used in emergency situations and how to properly assist the healthcare team.
In conclusion, the NHA-CET Certified EKG Technician exam is a comprehensive exam that tests an individual’s knowledge and skills in electrocardiography. Test-takers should be familiar with the different topics covered on the exam and be prepared to demonstrate their proficiency in each area. With proper preparation and study, individuals can pass the exam and earn their certification as a Certified EKG Technician.
Medical Tests NHA-CET dumps starts you with the basics
It’s highly recommended as they proved their success guarantee in Medical Tests NHA-CET exam.