Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional Certification Exam
|Exam Format||Multiple choice|
|Exam Time||90 minutes|
|Number of Questions||60|
Recommended Preparation Resources
- Consumer Goods Cloud Implementer Trailhead
- Consumer Goods Cloud Administrator Trailhead
- Consumer Goods Cloud Resources
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Study Guide
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Study Guide
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Course on Udemy
- Focus on Force Salesforce Certified Administrator Study Guide
- Consumer Goods exam prepare
Note: The recommended resources are not exhaustive and are intended as a starting point for exam preparation.
Here are some practice tests that you can use to prepare for the Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional certification exam:
- Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud Accredited Professional Certification Preparation
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Practice Tests on Udemy
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Practice Exam on ProProfs
- Focus on Force Salesforce Certified Administrator Practice Exams
The Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional certification exam is a credential offered by Salesforce for professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in implementing, configuring, and managing the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud. This certification exam is designed for individuals who work as solution architects, implementation consultants, administrators, or developers in the consumer goods industry.
The exam is 90 minutes long and consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. The passing score for the exam is 68%. The exam fee is $200 USD, and it is available in the English language. There are no prerequisites for taking this exam.
To prepare for the Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional certification exam, Salesforce recommends that candidates have experience working with the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud and knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including security and data management. Candidates should also have a strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
Salesforce offers several preparation resources for the Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional certification exam, including the Consumer Goods Cloud Implementer and Administrator Trailheads, as well as a range of study guides, books, and practice tests. Candidates can also use third-party resources, such as online courses and practice exams, to supplement their exam preparation.
Earning the Consumer-Goods-Cloud-Accredited-Professional certification demonstrates that a professional has a solid understanding of the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud and is capable of implementing and managing solutions for consumer goods companies. This certification can help individuals advance their careers in the consumer goods industry and demonstrate their expertise to potential employers.
Note: The practice tests are not officially endorsed by Salesforce and are intended as supplementary study material.
I hope this information is helpful for your exam preparation. Good luck!